I received yet another wonderful subscription box last month of the Degusta box. It stands out to me so much as they always send things that I have been wanting to try, love already or have never heard of but become a new favourite! This box did certainly not disappoint. A lot of the products are from well-known brands so you are bound to have something you like. Having a little surprise each month is something I get so excited about which is why I love the subscription boxes so much.
In the September box I received:
- Prince Milk & White chocolate biscuits – these tasted like childhood biscuits I was obsessed with I think they were called BN biscuits but anyway. They are a firm favourite now and my toddler was obsessed with the white chocolate ones.
- Eat Real Hummus Chips – These are a brand I already love but have never tried before. They were delicious and a perfect movie night snack!
- Compal Orange juice – I’m not much of an orange juice drinker but this was sweeter which I liked when trying it. Although my toddler drank it all so she certainly approves!
- Kelly Loves’ Katsuo Udon – Loved the thick noodles and a quick and easy lunch. Would have this again!
- Santa Maria Fajita and Chicken Taco Seasoning – Mexican is probably one of my favourite cuisines so I was very happy when I saw these were in the box. Fresh chicken tacos with vegetables and a soft taco wrap are my favourite lunch right now. I want it now I’m writing this!
- Natures Heart Protein Bar – Protein bars have a special place in my heart being a busy mum of two, these are the perfect thing to grab in the morning to keep me going.
- Carrs Ciabatta Crackers – I love crackers and this brand already but I have never seen these! I was very surprised and delighted to try them. They were delicious!
- Jaffa Jonut – Combining two of my favourite things, there are no words it was as expected and very moreish!
- Pasquier Brioche Rolls – You can’t go wrong with a bit of brioche it is something we normally have in the cupboards but I didn’t get any that time so having them in the box was a lifesaver!
- Toffifee – I’ve seen these on adverts for a long time and always wanted to try them but never got around to it. I finally had the chance and loved them!
- Sumol Passion Fruit Drink – My partner Scott took this as these are the kind of drinks he loves and he thought it was really nice and refreshing!
Have you had a Degusta subscription box before? If not would you try it? Let me know in the comments!
See what I got last month here!