(Image pre lockdown – when we could go out and have fun!)
I am in the last year before I turn 30 and I intend to sort my life out a bit before then, well I hope to. Things always get in the way which I guess is just life. I wanted to start exercising more and getting fit and I broke my foot. I wanted to be more social and the Coronavirus started spreading like wildfire. We always need to adapt but still try to reach our goals as best we can. So I’m setting 30 realistic goals to achieve before I turn 30.
- Go camping – I’ve never been!
- Learn a new language and be able to speak it well – I will use Duolingo for French.
- Fit into a size 14 top – this will be one of the harder ones but I am determined.
- Have a garden party.
- Visit the national history museum in London.
- Get a tattoo.
- Do something for charity – not just donate but like a run or something. (Love the look of the colour run)
- Implement a productive and mindful morning routine – currently a headless chicken at the moment
- Open and contribute to a private pension alongside my work one.
- Get a pet – Ideally a dog, but I do want fish as well, they are so calming to watch.
- Do a 5k – whether that’s power walking or running-ish, I want to give it a go.
- Have a girls night away with Lily – Mother/daughter quality time.
- Have a second baby
- Lose weight (Goal currently undetermined, but I have joined Slimming World again)
- Go for walks in nature more
- Start my own business (which I’ve already done this year) and grow it to be successful (not there yet)
- Go to Cornwall for a week
- Get a nest egg for emergencies and impulsive days out
- Read 30 books in a year
- Sort through my 20,145 pictures on my phone (I know I have a lot aha)
- Up my photography game and maybe invest in a new compact DSLR
- Start and stick to a yoga class (online or in person depending on the restrictions)
- Be a good few chapters in to the book I want to write
- Start to teach Lily french as I learn it.
- Blog regularly and to a schedule (I’m so crap at forgetting at the moment)
- Sort through my wardrobe and donate unwanted clothes
- Host a dinner party (never done it but I would love to regularly) (Also when we aren’t in lockdown!)
- Redecorate my bedroom and make it somewhere I can relax
- Start a collection of Emma Bridgewater items
- Try fake tan for the first time
So those are my goals before I turn 30, what would yours be? I did have some more like get a games console, which Scott got me for Christmas so I’ve amended them! I will update this with the ones I manage to do then share another post after I turn 30 to see how I did!
Let me know your goals before you turn 30 or 35 in the comments below!