Everyone talks about the terrible twos, the tantrums and being naughty but also there is so many incredible things about this age that I wanted to share. Lily is growing into a little independent sassy girl and I love it. I can already see a lot of great qualities in her which make her an amazing person.
She is so kind and shares, she says hello to everyone and gives hugs out like no bodies business. She went up to a lovely young woman one morning outside a museum and said hello and gave her a hug and it seemed to really make that woman’s morning. It was so nice to see Lily throwing happiness about like confetti.
- The first and best thing that has happened recently is that Lily now says ‘I love you’ to me and my heart just melts every time.
- She got her first certificate for swimming lessons.
- She likes to cuddle again after having a phase of not wanting any at all.
- She doesn’t need the pram as much so we can go on little outing without taking it with us.
- She is so curious about everything and loves museums.
- She has started being a lot gentler with animals now she understands more so we are starting to feel comfortable about getting a family pet in the next year or so.
- She is just so funny, even when she doesn’t mean to be and just lights up our life.
- She is starting to interact with other children a lot more, something she really struggled with she was just very independent. She even has been invited to her first party for Halloween. I can’t wait.
- She’s growing out of naps, this is great because she is having a nice early bedtime and sleeping better. We then get a bit of adult time in the evenings to do things we want to do like binge watch Netflix and get some writing done.
- She is starting to love Disney films like Toy Story and Aladdin so I can introduce her to more and more of my favourite Disney films and Disney duvet days will be a thing.
Is there anything about the Terrible Two’s that you love? Let me know in the comments below.