From Minimal Make Up To Glam Grown Up In No Time | Gifted

Normally when you have a day at home with the kids (1 in my case) you have your mum bun, no to minimal make up and slouchy clothes to be comfortable in. Plus you are bound to be covered in snot, drool and have all sorts of food wiped on you. Here are some items to keep in your beauty drawers to give you an instant lift of glam in no time at all.

First of is nails, like me you will probably tend not to have acrylic nails all the time as they really just get in the way of everyday parenting life but if you fancy having beautiful and glam nails for a couple of weeks or even for a few days, opt for the stick on and press on nails. The impress nails are my go to for an event, it literally takes like 3-5 minutes to apply and they can easily last a week or so. They have so many gorgeous designs and my favourite are the nude and grey ones you can see in the pictures.

Another quick and easy item to give instantly change your look is some false eyelashes. I appreciate they aren’t everyones cup of tea but you can get so many different ones now like individual lashes, magnetic lashes and they really just make you look more awake and make your eyes look bigger. You can see the amazing range from Kiss Cosmetics here.

Pair these two with your basic make up, maybe a bit of blush and a red lipstick and you will look ready for any event or party. My favourite reds at the moment are from Makeup Revolution. You can get 5 red colours for only £2.50 in the sale, which is a total bargain!

You can easily get ready for a night out in no time at all with these three items so you can still get everything ready for the babysitter and spend some time having cuddles before your baby free evening commences.

What is your favourite go to item to make yourself feel more glam? Let me know in the comments below.

Share:

1. Emma Borrett
    February 11, 2019 / 1:14 pm

I always feel like I am more confident in myself when I am wearing eyeliner and mascara. I haven't tried false lashes before so I can't comment on that.Emma xwww.howtoemma.com

2. Unknown
    February 11, 2019 / 1:32 pm

Love these ideas to glam up even if you aren't a mom or not. I definitely think having beautiful nails and lashes can be such a confidence boost. I always feel like a new woman when my nails are done! And I can't go out without at least some mascara on.

3. Emily
    February 12, 2019 / 2:02 am

I'm a big fan of red lipstick too! I've never tried those press on nails but I think they would be really fun for an event!-Emilythoroughlycontemporary.com

4. There Might Be Coffee
    February 13, 2019 / 10:27 am

I'd really love to give the Impress nails a go! 😀 I remember they were out in the UK YEARS ago but then went away for a while.On the go items? I'm always a fan of tinted lip balm for if I want to have a nice but of colour to my lips but also don't have time to stand looking at the mirror. :Phttps://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

5. Beutiflee
    February 13, 2019 / 11:26 pm

I can’t connect with false eyelashes. They feel weird and look heavy, �� I love the bold red lip and nails. Great tips! ☺️

6. Lena Dee
    February 14, 2019 / 2:05 am

Pretty awesome post Emily! I can only but imagine mom life so I know being able to do make quick and conveniently is a must, I know all the moms reading this will def be taking notes. I’m actually not really a nail person and I don’t even have a kid lol. I should really pay more attention to my nails tbh �� and omg makeup revolution is always a such a steal, that red is banging!!! Great post hun! �� xx Lena | https://lenadeexo.com