20 Facts About Me

1. I am half Scottish. I want to start visiting Scotland and try Scottish things (bring on the haggis!).
  2. I have been blogging for 4 years but have had quite a few breaks due to illness/mental health.
  3. I have a baby girl called Lily, if you read my blog you should know this.
  4. I have a lovely boyfriend Scott, we’ve been together for 6 years.
  5. My mum has always called me Lily but never let me change my name when I wanted to. So I had the name picked out since I was about 10.
  6. I prefer watching cartoons. Family guy, American Dad, The Simpsons etc.
  7. I’ve always been the Mama Bear kinda friend. I will look after you.
  8. I work in Mortgages.
  9. I hate ketchup.
  10. I’m also not a big fan of cheese, I don’t get the obsession.
  11. I want a hairless cat. I think I’m the only person who thinks they are cute.
  12. My 2 favourite animals is and always has been a goat and elephant.
  13. At one point during my childhood I had 14 cats (2 of our cats gave birth in the same week).
  14. I’m lactose intolerant.
  15. I love learning.
  16. Wotsits are my life. (cheese puffs)
  17. Along with coffee.
  18. I have anxiety (and bad health anxiety).
  19. I have 13 nieces and nephews.
  20. I’m a glass half full kind of person.

Tell me a few facts about you in the comments below!

1. Katie TJ
    April 4, 2018 / 12:06 pm

I love reading posts like this, nice to get to know the personal behind a blog x

2. Amzyluise
    April 4, 2018 / 12:32 pm

You missed off saying that you're ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! x I didn't know you were half Scottish! Hope you get to go to Scotland soon!

3. Neha D'Souza
    April 4, 2018 / 1:39 pm

This is a good read Emily. I do like finding out more about bloggers. I can see you have lot for cats- I am a dog person. I started blogging about 8 months ago. Love sharing info Hope you have found a way of dealing with your anxiety- it can’t be easy.

4. Mama2three
    April 4, 2018 / 6:47 pm

Love these types of posts as its always great to know more about the person behind the blog!!!

5. Gill Eyelinerflicks
    April 4, 2018 / 7:53 pm

Love this post and I LOVE WOTSITS TOO!! ^_^Gillian xx Eyelinerflicks.com

6. Abi Howard
    April 7, 2018 / 11:24 am

Love reading 'get to know me' type posts. Finally someone else who doesn't understand the cheese obsession!whatabigailsays.co.uk