My early twenties are behind me now. Which to be honest is so scary for me. I’m 26 and have four years before I’m 30. I don’t want to go crazy with my goals but I want to set 30 goals before I turn 30 and hopefully meet them all. I will add this post on the sidebar on my blog and tick them off as I complete them, so you will be able to keep up with my progress. Some of them will be simple and some of them will be more challenging. Lets hope I can get them all done!
Personal (top goals):
- Get to a size 14.
- Get a tattoo of a Lily (for my baby Lily).
- Get my second holes, tragus and helix pierced.
- Visit Paris.
- Visit Scotland.
- Visit Amsterdam.
- Have a puppy/dog.
- Learn to drive.
- Buy a car.
- Start saving for a mortgage.
- Be on TV (for any reason).
- Rebrand my blog and move to WordPress.
- Be in the 10k+ following on social media platforms.
- Lily will be at school by the time I’m 30, I would love to be able to be a part/full time blogger.
- Work with a big make up brand.
- Be able to post every other day without fail.
- Potentially open an online shop.
- I have always dreamed of opening a cafe (that would be lush!).
- Start Youtube properly
- Take a writing/english course to better my writing.
- Have a hot tub.
- Get a hairless cat.
- Go blonde/ombre.
- Upgrade all the furniture in my house/flat.
- Find a creative hobby like an art class.
- Try Haggis (because I’m half Scottish)
- Go to therapy and help reduce my anxiety/stress problems
- Go to a yoga class and keep it up
- Host Christmas dinner
- Own a luxury handbag (like Mulberry/Gucci)
What are your goals before you are 30 or 50 or whatever? Let me know in the comments below! It might give me some inspiration. Keep an eye in the sidebar for my link to this post! I will cross them out as they come.