Candy bark is an easy cheap treat perfect for a halloween party and to make with your children. It so simple and you can change it around and put whatever toppings you want on it. I went for the typical halloween colours, orange, green and yellow. Very similar to the colours of the changing leaves so also have an autumnal theme to it. Me and Scott enjoyed this for a movie night where we watched some halloween episodes of The Simpsons.
You will need:
- 2 bars of Milkybar/White Chocolate
- Chocolate M&M’s
- White Oreos
You can obviously swap and change the toppings to suite you.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave, it took me 1 minute. I then continued to stir until all the lumps were gone.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto a tray lined with greaseproof paper or clingfilm
- Spread out the chocolate into a rectangle or to suit the shape of the tray
- Add the toppings onto the chocolate while it’s still melted
- Pop in the freezer to become ice cold
- Once it is cold and hard, break into pieces
What would be your favourite toppings? Let me know in the comments below.