This year has been pretty awesome to be honest. Obviously there has been some ups and downs but there always will be. It’s how you bring yourself back from it. I made some progress with my blog, moved in with my boyfriend and started on my health journey.
This year in numbers:
288 – Instagram posts this year
34 – Number of Countries that have visited my blog this year
2000 – Average page views per month this year
9 – Pounds I’ve lost in December since starting my healthy journey
1 – Times I went on holiday (in the UK, but I moved out so money was put there)
Top Highlights in 2015:
– Moving in with my boyfriend
– Reaching two of my blogging goals, reaching 1.5k on bloglovin’ & twitter
– Started to do fashion posts and getting some confidence back
– When I started to see the numbers on the scales go down as I start to lose weight
– Getting the beautiful Canon 1200D for Christmas to up my photography game in 2016
– Seeing the new Starwars Movie, Spy and Trainwreck. Favourites for this year. Melissa McCarthy is my bae.
– Justin Bieber, yep, I listened to ‘Sorry’ an unhealthy amount of times. I might be a belieber.
– Avocado’s, I hated them before, they were certainly the vegetable of 2015. On toast with poached egg, perfection.
– Cycling, I hadn’t really been on a actual moving bike since I was about 15, but me and Scott starting going on bike rides around the park and stuff this year. Great exercise and I really enjoyed it.
Blog things I want to start to do in 2016:
– Fashion, I want to delve into the fashion world a bit more, do some outfit posts and all that.
– Vlogging, I know its not really blogging, but I’m thinking of doing a few weekly vlogs.
– Layout, I want to change up the layout again throughout the year, I’m already getting bored of this one.
– Updates, I want to share my weight loss, updates, tips and journey. I will share my struggles and be brutally honest about how I’m doing. I think this will motivate me more.
I also would love to know what you guys want to see more of in 2016, food, lifestyle, home, fashion or beauty? Let me know in the comments below.