Primark Haul | Home

(Fox Throw £5) (Owl Mug £2.50) (Memory Foam Slippers £4)

(Small Jar Candles £1) (Black and White Throw £5)

(Good Morning & Woke Up Like This Mugs £1.50)

(Owl Candle £2.50)

(Travel Mug £3.50)

(Twist Knot Shoes £5)

I couldn’t help but pop into Primark today after seeing on their twitter about the new homeware items. I did also pick up some shoes and slippers but hey ho. The twist knot black shoes are just for work really, needed some new cheap everyday ones. I think the twist make them look more professional and well just a bit fancier. The memory foam slippers I got because A, love the colour and B, I normally just get the cheap slipper socks and wanted some proper ones.

I picked up 3 mugs overall, the owl mug which will be perfect for my hot chocolates in A/W and the quote mugs for my morning coffee, weather that is in bed snuggled up on a Sunday morning or sitting going through some blog stuff on my mornings off work. The Coffee first mug I picked up to take a hot chocolate or coffee to work with me in the mornings, I start my new job next month so thought I would treat myself.

The fox throw which is in most pictures is the softest thing ever. It feels like how soft a baby blanket it, you need to go in the shop and feel it. Anyway, I picked that up and the black and white on about a week ago. I love throws and blankets, certainly need to stock up for A/W. I also picked up some candles, perfect for darker evenings which I hope will start soon and the little jars are so cute. I feel like for £1 they are totally worth it and after you used the candle you could put sweets or herbs or something in them.

You done any shopping in Primark lately? Let me know what you got in the comments below.

1. Shannon Clark
    July 28, 2015 / 7:47 pm

You've got such a cute collection of home pieces! I might take a trip to my local Primark and see what I can pick up…www.sweetserendipityblog.co.uk

2. daisyperson
    July 28, 2015 / 9:05 pm

I love those mugs! Definitely want to get some!DAISYPERSON | BEAUTY BLOG

3. Courtney Williamson
    July 29, 2015 / 9:57 am

I love primark candles, even though the scent throw isn't great they come in love pots which you can keep after & they're such a bargain. I love the fox throw, so adorable!–prettymadthings.blogspot.co.uk // x

4. Tiffany Rawling
    July 29, 2015 / 2:13 pm

Primark do some great homeware things, everything you got is so cute, I love the little candles and the mugs 🙂 xxwww.foodandotherloves.co.uk

5. Kinkx
    July 29, 2015 / 8:35 pm

Loving your picks, especially the mugs (I'm a mug hoarder..haha)!

6. Cy Palma
    July 30, 2015 / 12:27 am

Aw, that first mug is extremely cute, I wish we had Primark on my country 🙁

7. Helen C
    July 30, 2015 / 3:42 pm

Ooh fab post! You’ve got me all excited for A/W, great inspiration! I can’t wait to stock up on all things autumn, it’s my fav time to shop in Primark 🙂 xxHelen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

8. Gabrielle Crystal RoseBonniee
    July 31, 2015 / 3:14 pm

That´s adorable ! Lovely photos ♥ :)Love from Slovakia ~July 2015

9. kim pepper
    August 1, 2015 / 7:03 pm

I get really angry everytime I see someone with a Primark Hall, purely because the Primarks closest to be don't even have a home section haha! The deprevation is real! absolutely love those qoute mugs and the fox blanket!! Kim, x And On That Note She Wrote|Join Me On Bloglovin

10. fourcatsplusus
    August 5, 2015 / 12:22 pm

I picked up some candles, chevron bedding and the little owl you featured. I love Primark home!fourcatsplusus.co.uk – Amy