#dbbloggermeetup: Hosting an event with Lush

A few weeks ago, I held a blogger event for bloggers near by to meet up, get to know each other and interact with some brands, like Lush. The lovely staff at Lush in Coventry offered to hold the event for me as the venue. It was such a success and I will hopefully be hosting one again soon in the new year.

As I mentioned in my last post about the meet up, I feel they are very important in the blogging community and such a good way to interact with brands. As the event was at Lush, it was very Lush focused, other brands did contribute items, but I will mention all that in another post. All the bloggers were able to try to products, have a little pamper ( I had an arm & hand massage, it was soooo nice ). We had a look at all the gift boxes and the stories behind them, the products included, it was so fun. All the christmas products at Lush are amazing, my favourite is still Northern Lights, but I also purchsed the Christmas pud, the colours are amazing and you can see it in action on my instagram (@drainedbeauty).

During the event I was also introduced to the shampoo bars, they smell amazing and there is a lot of different ones to choose from, it looks like soap, you lather it up in the shower/bath and then just use it as a shampoo for your hair. There are a long lasting solid bar and from the one bar you can get so many washes from about 80 I think it was, super impressed. I will be keeping track of how long it lasts me, I also picked up a little tin to keep it in, if you do get the tin, keep it in the lid after a wash otherwise it stick inside and you can’t get it out!

What is your favourite Lush product?

Emily xo

Share:

1. Leah and Rachel Collins
    December 14, 2014 / 4:42 pm

This looks like such a great event! Beautiful pictures & I love Lush products. The northern lights bath bomb looks amazing! xBeyond the Velvet | Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle

• drained beauty
      December 17, 2014 / 8:33 pm

It was and it is my favourite, such nice colours!

2. Emily Brookes
    December 14, 2014 / 5:16 pm

Looks great! I love lush! I used a shampoo bar when I was travelling and it lasted AGES, about three months at least so it's well worth the money 🙂 Lovely photos by the way!Emily xxEmily May- Interior Design

• drained beauty
      December 17, 2014 / 8:34 pm

Wow, thats so good, can't wait to test how long mine lasts me 🙂 Thank you so much!

3. Melissa x
    December 14, 2014 / 5:56 pm

Thank you for hosting the event Emily! I bought some of the gift sets as presents so can't wait to give them out at Christmas! modernaudreyh.blogspot.co.uk

• drained beauty
      December 17, 2014 / 8:36 pm

It's okay! Glad you liked it 🙂 Hope you come to the next one! 🙂 Oh, I'm sure everyone will love them x

• drained beauty
      December 17, 2014 / 8:36 pm

Thank you! & will do 🙂 x

4. Rachel Marie
    December 16, 2014 / 1:06 pm

i love lush and I would absolutely love to get the chance to go to a lush event one day! My fave lush product has to be snow fairy. It just smells incredible! Xhttp://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

• drained beauty
      December 17, 2014 / 8:36 pm

I will be hosting another one, so keep an eye out! 🙂 xx

5. Amys Corner
    December 16, 2014 / 2:09 pm

Looks like you had an amazing time! Would love to go to one of your blogger events, hopefully one day 🙂 xhttp://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk

• drained beauty
      December 17, 2014 / 8:37 pm

We did, you certainly can, I will be holding another one next year some time, keep an eye out! 🙂 x

6. Khush Interis
    December 25, 2014 / 8:27 am

The club has a full fitness center and meeting room with locker rooms. It is for members only, however, the hall is open to the public for events only on weekends.