Pictures are from my instagram: find me
So now I’m working an doing different hours each day my breakfasts vary from something I grab quick as I run out the door to get the bus to having a while to make pancakes.
I’ve got a bit of a routine now with my food and my breakfasts are aimed to the more healthly side of things. I thought I would share a few with you guys so you can steal some of my ideas or even give me some more ideas to make my morning food more interesting.
- 2 ingredient pancakes (recipe from Casey Ho)
– 2 free range eggs
– 1 banana
– mush banana into a paste, add eggs and whisk together, cook in a frying pan with a small amount of olive oil, add some fruit or compote to give it a bit of flavor
- Granola and low fat yoghurt with fresh fruit – I normally have greek yoghurt and strawberries or banana
- Cornflakes/Bran cereal alongside Activia yoghurt or fruit or breakfast biscuits
- Poached eggs on wholemeal toast
- In the spring/summer time, I prefer just a lot of fruit for breakfast so I have a mix of usually, grapes, pineapple, strawberries, mango, apple and kiwi (pre-made night before so quick to have)
What do you have, any ideas? Please let me know in the comments below always looking for new ideas