In the Festive Spirit!

Hey guys, I hope you are having a good December so far. I love December, I get into the festive mood for the whole month. I can not wait til I buy a house and can be mega festive. My family aren’t big on Christmas, but I am so it will be awesome. A few things I’ve wanted to do this month but haven’t been able to due to money etc has been a bit annoying but it hasn’t budged my spirit. But it’s only just beginning so I’m hoping I can get a few bits done. Number 1, I wanted a beauty advent calendar, but it wasn’t in my budget, sad time. Number 2, I wanted to try and bake and that but with 2 jobs and uni, I’m finding it very hard.

I did however buy a few cute decorations for my bedroom and stocked up on Christmas films aha. I got The Grinch, Home Alone, Ice Age Mammoth Christmas, Elf, Family guy Christmas DVD and Four Christmases, the only other one I want is Arthur Christmas. I want to know about your December, have you enjoyed it so far? Have you got things to look forward too?

I’m looking forward to Christmas dinner and giving out presents πŸ™‚

Thank you so much to all my readers that stick with me. I love you and wish you a massive Merry Christmas.

Emily xo
Facebook TwitterTumblr

Share:

1. Amber Felce
    December 9, 2013 / 10:25 pm

Aww that reindeer is adorable! I only have a few Christmas decs up this year as we're going on holiday on Boxing Day and won't have time to take it down! Merry Christmas!Amberwww.ambersbeautytalk.com

• Emily Harrison
      December 9, 2013 / 11:48 pm

Thank you πŸ™‚ aha awh bless ya. Have a nice time away πŸ™‚

2. Manpreet Kaur
    December 10, 2013 / 5:06 am

Ahh, I feel your pain! I love the holidays as well but money always seems to be a problem. ;p Omg, Home Alone is my absolute favorite Christmas movie! And we just watched Arthur Christmas yesterday for the first time and I thought it was such an interesting twist to the original Christmas tales. (: Hope you have a Merry Christmas! Lots of Love,Manpreet xxsimplym-blog.blogspot.com

• Emily Harrison
      December 24, 2013 / 5:20 pm

I still haven't managed to watch Arthur Christmas πŸ™ I hope you have a lovely Christmas too x

3. Stephanie Eva
    December 14, 2013 / 12:20 am

Such lovely photos, and a sweet post! I understand it being busy and hard to get around working and school together. I give you lots of credit for sticking that out, as not many can! I hope you have a wonderful rest of the holiday season!!Much Love,-Stephanie Evawww.stephanieheva.blogspot.com

• Emily Harrison
      December 24, 2013 / 5:20 pm

Thank you so much πŸ™‚ means a lot and I hope you have a lovely Christmas x