In the Festive Spirit!

Hey guys, I hope you are having a good December so far. I love December, I get into the festive mood for the whole month. I can not wait til I buy a house and can be mega festive. My family aren’t big on Christmas, but I am so it will be awesome. A few things I’ve wanted to do this month but haven’t been able to due to money etc has been a bit annoying but it hasn’t budged my spirit. But it’s only just beginning so I’m hoping I can get a few bits done. Number 1, I wanted a beauty advent calendar, but it wasn’t in my budget, sad time. Number 2, I wanted to try and bake and that but with 2 jobs and uni, I’m finding it very hard.

I did however buy a few cute decorations for my bedroom and stocked up on Christmas films aha. I got The Grinch, Home Alone, Ice Age Mammoth Christmas, Elf, Family guy Christmas DVD and Four Christmases, the only other one I want is Arthur Christmas. I want to know about your December, have you enjoyed it so far? Have you got things to look forward too?

I’m looking forward to Christmas dinner and giving out presents 🙂

Thank you so much to all my readers that stick with me. I love you and wish you a massive Merry Christmas.

Emily xo
Facebook TwitterTumblr

Share:

1. Amber Felce
    December 9, 2013 / 10:25 pm

Aww that reindeer is adorable! I only have a few Christmas decs up this year as we're going on holiday on Boxing Day and won't have time to take it down! Merry Christmas!Amberwww.ambersbeautytalk.com

• Emily Harrison
      December 9, 2013 / 11:48 pm

Thank you 🙂 aha awh bless ya. Have a nice time away 🙂

2. Manpreet Kaur
    December 10, 2013 / 5:06 am

Ahh, I feel your pain! I love the holidays as well but money always seems to be a problem. ;p Omg, Home Alone is my absolute favorite Christmas movie! And we just watched Arthur Christmas yesterday for the first time and I thought it was such an interesting twist to the original Christmas tales. (: Hope you have a Merry Christmas! Lots of Love,Manpreet xxsimplym-blog.blogspot.com

• Emily Harrison
      December 24, 2013 / 5:20 pm

I still haven't managed to watch Arthur Christmas 🙁 I hope you have a lovely Christmas too x

3. Stephanie Eva
    December 14, 2013 / 12:20 am

Such lovely photos, and a sweet post! I understand it being busy and hard to get around working and school together. I give you lots of credit for sticking that out, as not many can! I hope you have a wonderful rest of the holiday season!!Much Love,-Stephanie Evawww.stephanieheva.blogspot.com

• Emily Harrison
      December 24, 2013 / 5:20 pm

Thank you so much 🙂 means a lot and I hope you have a lovely Christmas x