– As soon as my nail varnish starts chipping off, I will pick it off. I also pick it off if I’m anxious or bored.
– I never wore make up til I was 18 and then I only wore eyeliner for about 4 months before I brought other products.
– If I’m in a ‘can’t be bothered’ mood, I will use baby wipes instead of micellar water to take my make up off. I normally regret it the next morning and wait for a spot to appear.
– I feel very uncomfortable if I’m outside house without make up on.
– I am 21 and I’ve only purchased one thing from lush, having a trip soon to correct this.
– I learnt the majority of my beauty/skincare knowledge and about the products from bloggers/YouTube.
-I don’t brush my hair every morning, it looks better after it has been washed with my natural curls. I run my fingers through, to get rid of knots.
– I hate how my feet look without nail polish, it’s rare I have them unpolished and pedicured. Even other peoples feet gross me out, especially if they aren’t groomed.
– I buy lots of lipstick and always forget to re-apply throughout the day. I feel like it’s a little waste of money because I don’t wear them as often as I should.
– I still can’t get to grips with contouring and highlighting.
A short and sweet post of my beauty secrets, share some of yours?