Miniature Madness

So on my recent trip to boots I picked up quite a few miniatures. I love using cute mini things, It is a great way to try out a new product and see if its worth buying the more expensive full size product. Its also great for going on holiday. I’m going away for the weekend this week with my boyfriend and these are great for packing light. The teeny tiny mouthwash and toothpaste will come in handy too I’m sure. Boots are also currently having a 3 for 2 offer on these tiny beauties, so it would be foolish not to take advantage.

So I picked up the soap and glory hand sanitizer, I get buses and I’m not a fan of public toilets so I love having this with me and its the perfect size to pop in your handbag. The mini body spray is from Ted Baker, I didn’t know they did them so I got a mini one to try and it smells amazing. I got the simple Dove mini deodorant to take on holiday.The curl defining shampoo I am excited to try, I have such awkward and annoying hair so I am on the hunt to find an amazing shampoo and conditioner that will make my curls better formed and less frizzy.

The dry shampoo I got to keep in my bag if I need a boost, I love the extra volume you get from them, haven’t tried this Charles Worthington one yet though. I chose the mousse to help my curls and to test it out, I love the effect of mousse but some of the ones I try make my hair feel horrible. Finally as I said before, these last two are for my weekend away.

Do you like miniatures like me?

Emily xo
Facebook TwitterTumblr

Share:

1. Anonymous
    October 16, 2013 / 12:40 pm

Love miniatures! So handy for travelling. Great post xx

• Emily Harrison
      October 16, 2013 / 12:47 pm

2. Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt
    October 16, 2013 / 12:49 pm

Miniatures are perfect for when you're out and about or just to try new products that you're not sure of before committing to a full size. I've never seen such a tiny body spray :o). Xxhttp://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

• Emily Harrison
      October 16, 2013 / 1:02 pm

It is very cute and was only £2.50, in the Ted Baker section at boots 🙂

3. Charlotte
    October 17, 2013 / 9:04 pm

Miniatures are perfect for traveling away and they're also so cute! I agree its such a good way to find out if you like a product without buying a full sized one. I Hope you have a lovely weekend away.-Charlottehttp://incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

• Emily Harrison
      October 18, 2013 / 10:32 am

Yeah, I really love the mousse, think I will be buying full size now, thanks lovely 🙂

4. vicki bruce
    October 19, 2013 / 6:40 pm

I love miniatures too & love an excuse to buy them!Hope you had a lovely weekend awayhttp://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/