Viktor and Rolf: Flowerbomb

Now I’m not one to dedicate a post to a perfume but this really is having my cake and eating it too. This is my second bottle now and it’s my third favourite all time perfume. I first sampled this quite a few years ago and wanted it ever since but due to money troubles I could never afford it. But when I turned 21 I asked for it for my birthday and I got two bottles to my surprise.

The flower and musky scent really makes it stand out to me than your typical floral scented perfume. The lasting time I’m impressed with, not as much as Chanel mademoiselle but still a close runner up. It is very well priced for the quality you get and it really lasts you, because it is so strong smelling you only need a few sprays before you leave the house and at around £50 I’m a big fan. My first one lasted me 7 months, mind I didn’t use it every single day. But that is still a good time period for one 50ml bottle.

What’s your top perfumes?

Emily xo

Facebook TwitterTumblr

Share:

1. Leigh Hanley
    September 8, 2013 / 7:00 pm

I love this perfume! I got it at Christmas and I ran out in June and although I love it, I still haven't gotten around to repurchasing. To me, it's definitely a treat perfume, like the Jimmy Choo EDP, gorgeous! Christmas isn't too far away, I'll get another bottle then I think!Lovely images! I followed. Would you mind checking my blog out? it would mean the world xxleigh | imleighbeauty.com

• Emily Harrison
      September 9, 2013 / 7:21 pm

Hehe you should, it is so lovely, I think I'm gonna go for Chanel at christmas if I can convince my mum aha.I love your blog and followed :)x

2. Ysabelle McGuire
    September 8, 2013 / 8:04 pm

i'm so bad with perfumes, i stick to the same one all the time, i may try this! 🙂 ysabelle coupleofidiots.blogspot.com

• Emily Harrison
      September 9, 2013 / 7:31 pm

it is very lovely 🙂 I would recommend going and having a smell 🙂

3. mary c
    September 8, 2013 / 9:10 pm

ooh im after a new perfume and never kno where to start in Boots, Im gonna head straight for Flowerbomb and check it out. xmarythebeautyfairground.blogspot.com

• Emily Harrison
      September 9, 2013 / 7:32 pm

You should, it is very strong and lasts, spray some on and see how long you can smell it for throughout the day, I was impressed!

4. vicki bruce
    October 7, 2013 / 8:56 pm

This perfume is one of my favourites too. I always buy this from Duty Free. Its such a pretty scent. I really love it.http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

5. Andreushki i
    October 30, 2013 / 12:46 am

Love this perfume! My all time favorite & guys love it! Flower Bomb, Dior J'adore & Miss Dior are my top!Also love your blog!!! http://www.bloglovin.com/andreushki