This is a really quick, healthy alternative to pizza. It only takes about 15 minutes to make and is really quite filling. Make this yummy meal for a quick lunch or along with salad for dinner. You can change the toppings but I went with chicken tikka and green peppers.
You will need:
- Wholewheat pitta bread
- Tomato puree
- Low fat cheese (grated)
- Chicken tikka pieces (I used Bernard matthews)
- 1/4 of a Green pepper
To make this Delicious meal:
- Simply pre-heat the oven to gas mark 4 and get a baking tray.
- Put how ever many pittas you want on the trays
- Spread on some tomato puree evenly
- Add a handful of your grated cheese and your toppings
- Leave in the oven about 10-15 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Then simply enjoy!
I would love to know if you make this and how it turns out 🙂