Beauty Wishlist #1

(http://www.polyvore.com/beauty_wishlist/set?id=96045858)

Hey lovelies, so like all of you reading this, I’m sure, you love to shop as much as I do. Although I haven’t had very much money for a while now, crappy paid bar job, student and not being able to find a better job at the moment. So my wishlist is getting bigger and bigger, I just want everything. I get my student loan when I start uni soon, I feel a lot of shopping coming on, but I can’t go over the top…or can I?

Here are some of the items I’m craving at the moment and want to have in my makeup/beauty collection. If you want to get any of these products and can actually afford too, I will leave the links below. I really want a Marc Jacobs perfume, every time I go into Debenhams at the moment I always spray myself with this. I also want to build up some dark purple/plum colours for Autumn/Winter and get a bigger palette collection. So I have more variety.

Stila In the Light Palette

Origins GinZing Moisturiser

Sleek Blush Palette

Marc Jacobs Honey Perfume

Butter London Nail Polish in Queen Vic

Nars Trio Eyeshadow in Douce France

Topshop Lip Crayon in Suspect

YSL Lipstick in Corail Intuitive

What are your current loves?

Emily xo

Facebook TwitterTumblr

1. Rachel Roar
    September 2, 2013 / 2:09 pm

Great post! I've got the Marc Jacobs Honey perfume and the Sleek Blush palette (that's 'Lace' isn't it?!) on my wishlist too!!http://meltedglitter.blogspot.com

• Emily Harrison
      September 2, 2013 / 7:29 pm

2. Rhi B
    September 2, 2013 / 4:12 pm

I want everything on your wishlist! I really want the Origins Moisturiser, I've heard so much about it in the blogworld! I agree about being a student, I don't even have a part-time job so my makeup buying is pretty much non-existent :(- Rhi | Beauty Bucket List

3. Chloe
    September 2, 2013 / 6:17 pm

Marc Jacobs Honey is absolutely lovely! I really wish I had the money to buy it, haha πŸ™‚ xxthriftyskies | beauty and trends β™‘

4. Bianca Louise
    September 2, 2013 / 6:22 pm

I can't get enough Butter nailpolish, definitely my favourite brand. And Marc Jacobs Honey is to die for!!!! xFind me on bloglovin:to have & have not

• Emily Harrison
      September 2, 2013 / 7:38 pm

I love them, I only have 2, but I need more aha. I tried to click on your bloglovin but the link didn't work πŸ™

5. Molly Lyon
    September 2, 2013 / 6:29 pm

GinZing moisturiser is amazing! You really should get it! I love the look of that Nars palette too, I've never even tried their shadows! Molly x Lyon Notes

• Emily Harrison
      September 2, 2013 / 7:40 pm

I really want to try it, I just can't bring myself to spend so much money on it aha, I think I will just have to do it soon aha, no regrets πŸ˜›

6. Shannon
    September 2, 2013 / 6:29 pm

Love sleek blushes! so pigmented πŸ™‚

• Emily Harrison
      September 2, 2013 / 7:37 pm

I'm gonna get some when we go shopping with my student loan πŸ˜›

7. Aman Kaur
    September 2, 2013 / 10:15 pm

I haven't smelled the Honey by Marc Jacobs, but I love Daisy perfume! xoxo, Aman | coffee chic |Β twitter