In this heat I’m not a fan of wearing a full face of make up and having it layered on. I’ve been looking after my skin a lot better and it looks clearer so I only wear a small amount of foundation and no concealer. My cheeks go red anyway so I’ve cut out blusher as well. We are in a level 3 heatwave in the UK at the moment, that is way too much hot for me to handle. So I like to keep things to a minimal. I also wear sun lotion under my foundation which is very important it protects your beautiful skin and can prevent ageing dark spots.
I’m wearing –
- Boots Soltan Sun lotion (Factor 25)
- Wake me up Rimmel foundation in Ivory
- Rimmel Stay Matte powder
- Colour tattoo cream eye shadow in On and On Bronze
- Used eye lash curlers
- Benefits They’re real mascara
- Maybelline colour sensation lipstick in Electric Orange
Do you change up your everyday make up in the heat?