I’d seen a few people make different variations of this so I changed it a bit more to suit my taste buds. Its so super easy to make and oh, so tasty, gooey middle with a slightly crunchy outside. There perfect for a breakfast if you are in a rush or to add it along with a small lunch or a evening snack.
You will need:
- 3 normal sized bananas/4 small bananas (ripe)
- About 2 cups full of porridge oats
- Chocolate chips
- Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 4/350 degrees
- Put the bananas into a mixing bowl and mush them into a paste.
- Add oats half a cup at a time as you may need more or less. So look for a biscuit type consistency
- Add in however many raisins and chocolate chips you want
- Mix it all together
- When its how you want it, its time to get messy, grab a handful and shape it into a cookie shape or a ball or however you want it.
- Put them in the oven and leave them for 30 minutes
- After let them cool down and they should be perfect to eat.