So, I found this recipe on Tanya Burr’s YouTube channel, you can find her video here. As soon as I watched the video and saw the melted chocolate in the cookie as she broke it apart, I had to make them. So I did and thought I would share the recipe as I’m sure you’s will want to make it as well 🙂
You will need:
- Tin foil
- 2 baking trays
- Mixing bowl
- 1 egg
- Cocoa powder (75g)
- Caster Sugar (300g)
- Self raising flour (275g)
- Unsalted butter (200g)
- Milky bar chocolate
- Dairy milk chocolate
So, to make them:
- Put the Oven onto 200°c
- Mix together the butter and sugar in the mixing bowl until it becomes like a paste and all the sugar has gone.
- Add in the flour, cocoa powder and egg into the bowl after measuring.
- Slightly mix the ingredients until you can carry on with the whisk (don’t want to be covered in flour!)
- After whisking the ingredients, if it looks a bit dry add a splash of milk
- Break up the chocolate and add them in the mixing bowl
- Time to get messy!, stick your hands in and mix the chocolate into the cookie mixture til they are roughly evenly spread out
- Get hand sized balls of the mixture and put them on the tray, pat them down into a cookie shape, carry this on until you have used all of the mixture
- Put them in the oven for 10-12 minutes, they will still be a bit squishy so leave them on the side for 30-40 minutes before eating.
Here are mine, before putting into the oven 🙂